Saturday, March 14, 2009

Swine Sign

On a hill really close to the a highway, stands this sign. It appeared one day after I had seen a pot bellied pig on the hill and wondered how the pig got there...but left it grazing on the hill. A couple of days later this sign appeared...more people must have seen the pig and contacted the owners :)

I got the first picture in the morning when I wanted to get my picture of the day...had a few extra minutes and swung by to get the sign picture. When driving by later in the day I saw the pig on the hill and turned and got a picture of it :)

I decided to get out of the car and get a closer picture of the piggie...being a good little piggie it turned to let me get a picture of it :)

2 comments:

Carol said...

That is very amusing Jackie.

Jeanne said...

How funny! I hope the swine doesn't mind the road being so close and also that he doesn't wander INTO the road.