Friday, August 28, 2009

Dogs, dogs and more dogs :)

Was a day for pictures of dogs :) this is my newest litter....three boys and one girl....one spectacular colored red one (almost irish setter red), an apricot and two buffs

I didn't get this as quickly as I wanted to...I wanted them all eating but didn't quite get them...they all eat very close to each other...and then when done they start circling to see if anyone leaves anything in their bowls...reminds me of sharks circling their prey

This picture is an old one that I had posted. This is who one friend named Pixie Dust...the name stuck. She was born only 4 ounces and then lost an ounce right away and it took forever for her to gain. This is a picture of my granddaughter bottle feeding her to get her strong enough to nurse. The vet finally told me to let nature take its course with her and let her go. So the bottle feedings stopped...

and here she is today at 8 pounds...she is 6 months old and is sporting quite a smile in this picture. it was hard to get her to sit still...I had just given her the very first haircut of her little life and she was wired to go...maybe the smile is cuz she is proud of how pretty she is???

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Love it! Cute, cute puppies, especially that red one. Got a good chuckle over the circling sharks bit, thanks! And yay for Pixie Dust, for defying the odds. She deserves to smile and look oh so pretty! TFS!