Sunday, June 1, 2008

It is Official

Introducing...Riley Joe

Riley (left) and brother Marley

I wish I could wax eloquent like some others on this blogging business.......but no....not me...ok so here it goes...Here is my new puppy Riley Joe. Madison and I went down yesterday to pick him up. He is still quite young but the breeder let me take him early as conflict of schedules and I had a litter that I could put him with to play with and not feel lonely. He is a great shade of dark apricot which will probably lighten as he gets older to just plain apricot. Hopefully he will be a great stud-muffin for me :)

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Jackie...i just love looking at your blog...these dogs are soooo adorable!! so many!! I think my two are a handful but look at you!!
nice gardens!!
dewnie

Jeanne said...

Being able to see all these adorable puppies is so much fun. When you add in your great digi scrapping projects...it's a wonderful combination.

Love the coloring on the pups. I never knew "apricot" was a dog color, but it makes sense. :o)

Heather said...

Hiya, Ms. Jackie! Cute little creatures there -