Sunday, November 25, 2007

First things first

This is my first attempt at a blog :) Have managed my own web site for several years but never got the blogging bug until looking at my fellow students from Jessica Spragues Now We're rocking Class.....

I am not one much for words on paper but will love to post my layouts that I have sat and played with over the course of these last few months. I am really new to digital scrapping...well scrapping of any kind as I just started in July 07. I love the way I can be creative to my hearts desire and not have to leave the comfort of my easy chair.

So off we go on a new adventure......

2 comments:

Kari said...

Welcome to the blogging world, Jackie!!! You'll be addicted in no time ;) Love what you've done so far!!

Unknown said...

WOW, look at you Jackie - what a fantastic blog!! It looks amazing! Veevs xxxx